IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
1. Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
2. Purpose of processing
The Personal Data Processing Manager is the Chief Marketing Officer pro tempore of Amplifon S.p.A.
3. Modes of processing
4. Providing data
Providing the personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 (granting the access to the reserved area in the Amplifon CRS International website) is optional, but necessary for allowing you to access the aforementioned area. Failure to provide the data will prevent you from creating your personal account and therefore from acceding the reserved area.
In any case, even having granted consent, any concerned person may at any time discontinue the processing, also with a request for the deletion of the personal data to be sent to the address indicated in paragraph 7.
5. Scope of circulation of the personal data
To achieve the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the personal data may circulate in the following areas:
- Scope attributable to the Data Controller - The data may be used by Amplifon personnel having a specific role as Data Processing Manager or Data Processor and who have been given adequate instructions, as well as other companies that perform activities on behalf of Amplifon (suppliers of services for managing computer systems, firms and companies providing support and advice, persons who perform data entry, etc.). The latter act as external Data Processing Managers under the direction and control of Amplifon.
6. Transferring data abroad
7. Right of access to data and other right
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its supplementation, update or correction; you also have the right to request the deletion of the data processed unlawfully, or if the consent has been withdrawn [article 17, comma 1, letter a), b), c), e) and f) GDPR]. You can also obtain the restriction of the processing in case of contested data. You have also the right to object to your personal data processing for legitimate reasons.
You have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. Requests should be addressed:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax to the number: + 39 02 57300033
Should the Controller fail to comply with your request, you have the right to complain to the Lead Supervisory Authority.