IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), Amplifon S.p.A. informs you regarding the use of your personal data provided at the log in to the Amplifon CRS International Website.
1. Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
The Data Controller is the organizational structure of Amplifon S.p.A. that manages the processing of the personal data for the Amplifon Group worldwide, with registered office in via Ripamonti no. 133, 20141 Milan, Italy, in the person of the Amplifon S.p.A. Chief Executive Officer pro tempore (hereinafter "Amplifon Corporate" or "Data Controller").
2. Purpose of processing
The Personal Data Processing Manager is the Chief Marketing Officer pro tempore of Amplifon S.p.A.
The list of any additional personal data processing managers can be obtained from: email@example.com.
3. Modes of processing
Following your free consent, which you can grant by selecting the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the form, the data you provide to us will be used for the purpose of allowing you to access the restricted area of the Amplifon CRS International website and to all the services here provided.
4. Providing data
Providing the personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 (granting the access to the reserved area in the Amplifon CRS International website) is optional, but necessary for allowing you to access the aforementioned area. Failure to provide the data will prevent you from creating your personal account and therefore from acceding the reserved area.
In any case, even having granted consent, any concerned person may at any time discontinue the processing, also with a request for the deletion of the personal data to be sent to the address indicated in paragraph 7.
Furthermore, once rendered anonymous, the personal data may also be used to carry out market research and statistical analyses.
5. Scope of circulation of the personal data
To achieve the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the personal data may circulate in the following areas:
- Scope attributable to the Data Controller - The data may be used by Amplifon personnel having a specific role as Data Processing Manager or Data Processor and who have been given adequate instructions, as well as other companies that perform activities on behalf of Amplifon (suppliers of services for managing computer systems, firms and companies providing support and advice, persons who perform data entry, etc.). The latter act as external Data Processing Managers under the direction and control of Amplifon.
- Public and control entities - The personal data may be disclosed to authorities and supervisory and control bodies, and in general to individuals, public or private, in their capacities as public officials or public service officers.
6. Transferring data abroad
Your data, for the purposes described in section 2 "Purposes of the processing" above will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7. Right of access to data and other right
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its supplementation, update or correction; you also have the right to request the deletion of the data processed unlawfully, or if the consent has been withdrawn [article 17, comma 1, letter a), b), c), e) and f) GDPR]. You can also obtain the restriction of the processing in case of contested data. You have also the right to object to your personal data processing for legitimate reasons.
You have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. Requests should be addressed:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax to the number: + 39 02 57300033
- by post to: Amplifon S.p.A. Via Giuseppe Ripamonti 133 - 20141 Milano (Italy) – Attn. Marketing Data Processing Manager
Should the Controller fail to comply with your request, you have the right to complain to the Lead Supervisory Authority.